Budget Games Kortrijk Ready, Set, Go...
In April we were happy to announce that we were supporting the City of Kortrijk to organize their own version of the Innovation Games ® – Budget Games and in the mean time lots of work has been done by City council members to prepare for this European scoop. If you do not know anything about Budget Games I would invite you to read our previous announcement and related articles (links). Today we are happy to announce the team of professional facilitators that we gathered so far for this event, for them serving the community and making a difference matters!
- Adam Chapman, from the Netherlands, a Innovation Games ® Certified Collaboration Architect
- Cliff Depreytere, Gamestorming and Innovation Games ® fanatic that has a heart for Kortrijk
- Corry Clybouw, Innovation Games ® Certified Collaboration Architect and Co-Learning team member.
- Elco Rombouts from the Netherlands, an Agile enthousiast with a strong connection to Innovation Games ®
- Erik Talboom, a professional Agile coach and trainer, game fanatic, Innovation Games ® Certified Collaboration Architect and Co-Learning founder.
- Erwin Elling, from the Netherlands, a Innovation Games ® Certified Collaboration Architect
- Johan Tré, a professional scrum master, faciliator and Co-Learning team member.
- Jonathan Clark from the Netherlands, a Innovation Games ® Qualified Instructor as myself.
- Liesbeth Debruyn, a serious games and gamification sympathizer and frequent visitor to our Co-Learning activities.
- Pieter Daelman, a profesional creativity coach and facilitator at De Bedenkerij
- Sara Pieters, a profesional innovation coach and facilitator at Red Zezel
- Vincent Vanderheeren, an Agile enthousiast with a strong interest to collaborative workshops
- Yves Hanoulle, a profesional Agile coach, Innovation Games ® Certified Collaboration Architect and Co-Learning team member.
Depending on the number of participants versus the volunteer facilitators for this initiative, we'll split the work of Facilitation and Observation. By splitting the roles we increase the overall quality of the facilitation and observation notes together with a more relaxed setting for all facilitators. According the information received from the City Council, it is expected to have something between 60 and 100 participants and as such it would be great to have 12 to 20 facilitators available during the event. In short...
- What does a facilitator need to do? Guide the collaboration in a friendly and constructive manner towards results.
- What does a observer need to do? Take notes about bidding behavior, feelings, atmosphere, results...
- What do both need to know? Let us start with referring to the origin of the Budget Games: Buy a Feature.
We use a closed Google Group for facilitator communication and have agreed on a online kick-of session on June 18th from 8pm till 10pm in order to prepare for... The Kortrijk Budget Games in the evening of June 20th! If you are a professional facilitator yourself and want to be involved to not hesitate to contact me.
We can always use more support!
Keep an eye on our blog for more, we'll add facilitator names and content information as time goes by, hope to have you on board soon. From the City Council we are mainly in contact with:
- Bert Herrewyn, schepen van leefmilieu, klimaat, jeugd en Noord-Zuid
- Laurent Hoornaert, adviseur burgemeester
- Stefaan Renard, adjunct directeur burger en welzijn-gebiedsbeleid
- Vincent Van Quickenborne, burgemeester
Also have a look at our Innovation Games ®, Gamestorming trainings and retreats for more information.