Certified Agile Leadership class brings awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors and is a great way to start your journey of Agile Leader. Participants will develop Agile leadership competency and maturity, which increases effectiveness of a leader in a complex and rapidly changing environment. The class provides balanced education, practice, and peer collaboration.
Certified Agile Leadership class is a great start for the Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Agile Project Managers, Architects and leaders of Agile organization to stay competitive in Agile environment.
An Agile leader …
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organizational effectiveness
- Catalyzes change in others and facilitates organizational change
At the end of class participants will…
- Understand how to create modern Agile Organization
- Get familiar with Agile Leadership concept
- Gain experience with creation of Agile culture
- Create steps to become great Agile Leader
The Certified Agile Leadership program is intended for…
- PO's SM's APJM, Developers, Architects, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
What you will receive
After the course you will get Certified Agile Leadership I certification.
- "The teacher was awesome! Concepts were explained in detail with lots of examples."
- "The content was valuable, and Zuzi's instruction style was very engaging and interactive, so I gained a lot more working knowledge of Agile leadership and how to apply what I've learned in my organization."
- "Trainer Zuzi was very good and the course helped me build on my existing knowledge base, with the added bonus of actually having a chance to become certified. I wish more people from my organization could/would take a course like this."
- "Helped me to quickly grasp the concepts of Agile leadership and the role of the leader in the Agile organization."
- "Very happy with the experience in the class."
- "Very informative, hands-on class."
- "Easy to understand practical exercises."
Also participating (6)Greg Tee