Certified Innovation Games® for Distributed Teams
Distributed teams make it difficult to interact in a engaging way and all kinds of workshops tend to take ages while face-to-face workshops have shown great results. For these situations, the Innovation Games® online platform comes to the rescue!
Innovation Games® are serious games that can be used to deliver cost-effective market research for companies and super-charge the product planning process. Based on the book by Luke Hohmann, Innovation Games® Online tools power innovation, these tools help you take big strides towards these goals by enabling you to better understand your customers without having everyone in the same room.
The Innovation Games® for Distributed Teams Agenda
- Learn how to facilitate and drive online discussion within the IGO platform.
- Understand the critical differences between Online and In Person games, and what makes more sense in common situations.
- See how proper preparation can make the difference between a so-so and a great game.
- Understand how layers and regions really work, so you can explain it to others.
- Get taught on the intricacies of the IGO export, so you can show the outcome of the game to others.
Completion of the course gives you 60 Training Credits towards your Innovation Games® Certified Collaboration Architect (CCA) belt!