Presented by Ralph Van Roosmalen and Tamara Molinas
This certification training leads to ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Talent - the world's first certification at Agil HR.
During the two-day workshop we will discuss:
- Introduction to the Agile approach and how it relates to Lean and system thinking. Why work Agile?
- What characterizes the Agile mindset and how do the traditional HR processes change when we work Agile?
- How should HR adjust its work to create maximum value in an Agile organization? For example, how should recruitment, performance evaluations, and the payroll look like?
- What concrete examples are there? How have others done? What works?
- How to use agile techniques like SCRUM and Kanban for HR
HR's role in an Agile organization:
- How can HR support an Agile implementation?
- Targeting and performance management in a new way
- Salary and bonus models for an Agile organization
- Job roles - are they needed in the future?
- Employee surveys in an agile manner
- How an HR department itself can work Agile, for example through Kanban and improvement meetings
- We run a sprint together and practice writing HR stories.
- Practical tools, templates, and exercises for HR and managers
The workshop places great emphasis on practical examples, and we will discuss a range of tools to get you started with your initiative on Agile HR. We take you through an agile HR project from setting goals and developing user stories for HR to implement sprint planning and follow-up using Kanban.
You will be able to get the certification if you finish the assignment we hand out at the end of the workshop. You can do the assignment at home, using the things we discussed during the workshop.
Also participating (5)Eric Delauw
Jurgen De Smet