Management 3.0: Engaging Leadership Practices
You are guiding teams and organizations towards a more effective business environment to work in. You have been searching for guidelines and practices to support you in your quest to steer teams successfully. Within your quest you experimented with a lot of practices, techniques and tools from many different ideologies such as Beyond Budgeting, Lean, Agile, PmBOK, Prince2, ITIL, Corba, Situational Leadership, RACI…
You experienced that “Management” is not something you can capture in one single ideology, you feel that you have to be aware of a lot of them to become a good mentor and be able to guide your business to operational effectiveness. You are aware that you have to combine ideologies with a proper organizational setting, engagement and motivation in order to be really successful!
That’s where “Management 3.0” comes in to play!
The Mangement 3.0 Course Expectations
A two-day, hands-on course that offers serious games, tools and best practices that project managers, team leaders, middle management and C-level executives can take home and use immediately to start increasing employee engagement and instigate change management today.
Based on complexity science, combining a lot of different management and leadership practices and techniques, you’ll learn how to change your organization to a more productive, creative and engaging environment for everybody involved.
You can expect the course to adhere to the following principles:
- simple memorable structure
- theory and practice in small chunks
- use of clear, effective visuals
- games and exercises
- group and individual contributions
- concrete practices, tangible results
The Management 3.0 Course Agenda
Management 3.0 brings understanding of the organizational complexity, being open to change according to communication needs, competence and business models. Really supporting you to shape your organization to a next level and quickly adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Management 3.0 provides you tools to foster organic competence growth throughout the complete organization, instead of keeping knowledge within the boundaries of its department. It is this kind of innovation, collective knowledge and its adaptability that are the major pillars to survive this rapidly changing world.
Within the 2 days you’ll get knowledge, tools and techniques related to:
- Complexity science and systems thinking in order to understand the complex adaptive systems we live in
- How to keep people active, creative and motivated within your organization
- How to grow self-organization and empower people according competence and risk
- How to align the mindset and efforts of your organization towards an emergent purpose
- How to support your organization to grow competences that matter to the business
- How to setup your organization as value units that enhance communication and reduce risks, cost and failure
- How to keep changing your organization with continuous improvement ideas
Also participating (9)Angela Cardoso