Join this thought-provoking 2-day training, filled with games, tools and hands-on practices, to learn how to build highly motivated, self-organizing teams (that can do more with less and thrive under change).
This training is for you if either:
Your team is under an ever-increasing pressure to get more done—with less people and resources. It's getting harder to motivate your team members to take responsibility and "self-organize" under pressure and changing requirements.
Your projects spawn multiple teams that need to share knowledge and work together towards one shared goal.
Old-school "command & control" management practices fail to genuinely engage your team. You may have implemented agile project management or Scrum, but you still miss pieces of the puzzle to get the results you seek.
So the question remains: how can you effectively build genuinely engaged teams that thrive in today's environment?
Introducing: Official Management 3.0 Course
A two-day, hands-on course that offers serious games, tools and best practices that project managers, team leaders, middle management and C-level executives can take home and use immediately to start increasing employee engagement and instigate change management today.
In two days, you’ll learn:
- Enough of complexity science and systems thinking necessary to gain true understanding in why people and teams behave and interact the way they do
- Counter-intuitive hands-on practices to keep people active, creative and motivated within your organization
- How to grow self-organization and empower people according to competence and risk
- How to align the mindset and efforts of your organization towards an emergent purpose
- How to foster organic growth of competences that matter to the business, throughout the complete organization
- How to organize your teams in "value units" that enhance communication and reduce risks, cost and failure
- How to keep changing your organization with continuous improvement ideas
The bottom line?
You will walk away with knowledge and confidence to transform your team into a highly-adaptive, innovative, knowledge-sharing and self-organizing organization ready to thrive in today's rapidly changing world.
Why do Attendees Like our Official Management 3.0 Course?
Next to the content and the examples, here are some of the features that attendees appreciate about this course:
- simple memorable structure
- theory and practice in small chunks
- use of clear, effective visuals
- games and exercises
- group and individual contributions
- concrete practices, tangible results
What Makes our Official Management 3.0 Course Unique?
What makes our Official Management 3.0 Course unique is its focus on helping you transform your unique specific organization.
Do you remember the last training session you went to? What did you do with what you learned? The fact is—most people don’t really apply what they learn at training sessions to their concrete situation.
The Official Management 3.0 Course is unique because it does not try to simplify the inherent complexity of your organization. Instead, you will learn how to embrace the complexity of your unique situation, and give you 8 concrete steps in how to effectively deal with it.
You’ll learn the theory and walk away with concrete techniques and tools you can put into practice as early as the following week.
Imagine never worrying about getting your team engaged again...
Let’s review everything you’ll get:
Real understanding of how organizations as complex adaptive systems really behave and how to influence them
Concrete games, techniques and tools to transform your team into a highly-adaptive, innovative, knowledge-sharing and self-organizing organization ready to thrive in today's rapidly changing world
- An 8-step process on how to deal with the complexity of your unique situation, so you can be sure you will be able to put what you've learned in practice and achieve the results that you want
Good balance between theory - exercises - examples. Small team and a lot of interactions. At the end of the course, I have a lot of new ideas on how to tackle issues. -
Very experienced trainer, had plenty of examples to illustrate the theory. Passionate about the subject, enthusing the attendants
Henri van der Horst
I liked the training because of concrete examples, I have lot's of take aways (moving motivators / Delegation Poker…)
BNP Paribas Fortis
Also participating (9)Dirk Hermans
Jeff Van Calster
Stijn De Maesschalck