More with less @ Darefest.be
An interactive session where we are going to apply one of the key principles of LeSS: Systems Thinking. Together we will explore one of the main factors of pain in Large-Scale Scrum adoptions. Doing so we'll discover better ways to scale Agile in large organisations without fancy titles. No trains, no layers of management having more business Agility and less parts.
- Goal of the session: Understand how to use Systems thinking when scaling Agile in organisations and how it relates to LeSS
- Intended audience: People with experience
- Expected experience: Understanding of Scrum, Agile in general
- Session Type: Discovery session
More with LeSS Session Content
- Large? Don't
- Multisite? Don't
- Offshoring? Don't
But it is a reality we have to live with and for those product development companies going towards several thousands of people in their R&D, it is causing huge problems and a lot of pain.
In this interactive session we are going to apply one of the key principles of LeSS: Systems Thinking. Together we will explore one of the main factors of pain in Large-Scale Scrum adoptions. Doing so we'll discover better ways to scale Agile in large organisations.
Possible discoveries for the attendees related to Scaling Scrum with LeSS
In empirical process control__
- more learning & adaption, less prescription & following
- more root-cause countermeasures, less quick fixes
- more safety & transparency, less fear & opacity
- more on principles, less on practices
- more system, less parts
- more customer-feature teams, less roles, silos, overhead, handoff, scatter
In agile values__
- more organisational agility & learning, less “work the plan”
In lean thinking__
- more teaching, less telling
- more value, less muri, muda, mura
In impact mapping & value-driven management__
- more outcomes, less outputs
Are you ready to discover how to truly scale business agility together with us? Or are you ok to live with the burdon of not knowing?