You're a SCRUM product owner? You master the skill of managing your product backlog? In this online training, you can interact with the trainer(s) live and learn the essentials about separating workflow and content when managing a product backlog.
Why should you care?
Separating workflow and content will enable you as a product owner
- To keep your product backlog shorter and snappier than ever before, making it easier to communicate and (re)prioritise;
- To better maintain the overview/"big picture" which often gets lost when splitting backlog items into smaller and smaller ones;
- To structurally avoid small, low priority items cluttering up your backlog;
- To easily establish a solid basis for product documentation;
- To leverage the power of today's tools, such as JIRA, that actually support separating content and workflow surprisingly well;
- To use the product backlog to systematically trigger you and your team(s) to learn wrt the product you are building
- You are at least familiar with the SCRUM framework and in particular with the product owner role and responsibilities.
- This training is most valuable to you if you have experience as a product owner.
Full year PO training package for 795 euro
- Participate in interactive, online trainings on Product Owner best practices for a full year
- Every 2 months a new training is scheduled
- (please mention "full-year training package" as message when registering)